Easy And Great Tasting Fruit Salads
Summer is getting closer with each and every day that passes, which means there are going to be a lot more temptations along the way. Ice cream, milk shakes, snow cones and Slurpee’s are just the tip of the iceberg for some of the high sugar treats your going to be tempted with. So here is one of the best answers to that the problem: fruit salad- Its light, filling and delicious. Im going to show you 3 easy and delicious fruit salad recipes that will keep you satisfied and coming back for more.
Fruit salad is not just great tasting it can provide you with a lot of health benefits such as:
- Helping protect your body from cancer by providing antioxidants.
- Boosting your immune system.
- Getting a high dose of your daily vitamins and nutrients.
- Helping detoxify your body and staying regular.
- Fruits can provide potassium which can help your recover faster from your workouts.
Fruit Salad 1
- Two cups of Raspberries
- Two cups of Blueberries
- Four peeled and cuts Kiwi
- Four cups of Strawberries
- One pineapple peeled ans diced into medium sized cubes
- One cantaloupe diced into medium sized cubes
- Four Gala Apples cut up and covered in lemon juice(helps keep them from going brown)
- Then mix all the fruit together in a large bowl with 1/2 cup of orange juice
This recipe will serve a massive 24 helpings (depending how much you can handle, for me and my family more like 12)
Fruit Salad 2
- Two cups of Strawberries
- 1/2 cup of Red Grapes
- 1/2 cup of Green Grapes
- Three Banana`s cut into small slices
- Six Peaches cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup of splenda (or even less if you don’t wish it to be sweet)
For the fruit salad dressing you will need to mix 1/4 cup of lime juice with 1/4 cup of pineapple juice and mix it in with the previous 6 ingredients into a large bowl.
Fruit Salad 3
- One can Mandarin Oranges
- Two Bananna`s cut into small pieces
- One cup of crushed Pineapple
- One cup of flaked Coconut
- One papaya sliced into medium cubes
- One cup of Sour Cream
Combine all ingredients into large mixing bowl and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. For impressing your lovely lady try serving the fruit salad in a hollowed out pineapple shell.
Each of these easy and great tasting fruit salads can stay fresh for up to a week if put into air tight containers, but remember to store your fruits in the proper areas in your home to keep them ripe and fresh tasting.
Be sure to join our weekly newsletter for more great recipes, articles and deals from MG supplements.com