5 Activities to Stay Fit
For those of you who just don’t have the drive to hit the gym and get yourself in shape, here are some physically demanding activities that will help you get back on track. Not only will you be getting a great workout you’ll be having fun and you’ll be able to connect with who ever is taking part in the activity.
1. Skiing or Snowboarding– Hitting the slopes is one of the most enjoyable winter activities. While getting a great leg workout, you can take in some beautiful scenery or just watch for the one of those jerks to take a tumble down the hill.
2. Hiking or Rock Climbing– Hiking can be one of the most rewarding activities. After finish a long hike and getting that great view is all worth it. By getting out and walking a trail, or climbing a mountain you’ll be burning calories and having some great memories.
3. Biking– A bike ride is a great way to get you out of the house and get some fresh air in those lungs. While getting a great cardio workout, biking is a excellent activities that the whole family can take part in. Spin classes are a great alternative during winter and the colder months.
4. Paddling– Getting out on a lake with a couple buddies and exploring is a workout for the upper body you’ll never see from the gym. Whether it be fishing, white water rafting, working on your tan or any of the other endless possibilities, paddling is like nothing else.
5. Join a Rec League– Joinin g a rec league is awesome for getting out and meeting new people, getting some exercise and all the while playing a sport you love. Some popular leagues are softball, basketball, soccer and ultimate frisbee. If you looking for other rec leagues check with your local clubs or fitness centers for additional information.
With these 5 simple fun actives you’ll be noticing a huge difference in you fitness level. You might end up driving your self to the gym to improve the your skill level for the actives. Who knows you might even start a new snowball effect to improve your overall healthy living.