The Healthy Living Plan – Stage One
Ok so now that we have covered the basics of what the healthy living plan is about we are finally ready to start stage one. I’m now going to show you the layout of stage one, and then during the stage I will go into detail about key’s to success and information that will help you achieve your goals. Also, if after the 1st month you do not feel ready to leave stage one that is perfectly fine and you can remain until you are confidant and ready for stage two.
* A great way to see results from this healthy living plan is buy a small notebook that you can write helpful notes and also to keep a daily food and drink log. This will show your progress from when you start stage one all the way through to stage three. I want you to write every meal you had, and even if you cheat and have some chocolate or whatever your cheating food might be, I want to make sure you record that…this will help show if you have cut down on your bad habits over time.
Overview of Stage One.
Time Line: Stage one will last for one month, mark down in your notebook or calender your start date and make sure you weigh yourself in at this time. You will not again weigh yourself until stage one is complete.
Stage One Goals:
- Becoming more active
- keeping notes on your meals and workouts
- Stop eating two hours before you go to bed
- Making sure you eat three solid meals per day, including a strong hearty breakfast ( check out the cowboy omelet ).
- Stay hydrated and get 8 cups of healthy fluid into your body per day
- Cut back on over drinking and un-healthy partying, this is very important especially for stage one to see great results.
- Adding in daily supplements, such as whey protein, healthy fish oils, etc…
So that my friends is the overview of what we will be doing this month. Over the next few days I want you to start getting organized, make sure you get a daily planner or notebook to record meals, look into gym memberships, get some workout clothes and really commit to this healthy living plan because this is going to change your life forever!
Also remember that in Stage One you don’t need to change the amount of food your eating, but you need to make sure you get on the meal pattern which is;
- Breakfast- make sure you load up with a nice size breakfast so you have energy for the whole day.
- Snack – This can be anything from a bran muffin and yogurt to a power bar.
- Afternoon Snack- Not mandatory but is a good idea if you are going to be working out that night.
- Late night snack- a shake is perfect for this snake, or something light such as yogurt. Please don’t forget one of the most important factors of the healthy living plan is never eat two hours before bed.
So get organized and next article I will help you pick some easy but effective workout idea’s and we will talk more about metabolism and other supplements you can incorporate into your daily diet.
Good luck to everyone.
* Any questions please email me at Taylor@mensgarage.com or simply leave a comment on the page and I will get back to you.